Thursday, June 27, 2013

Government Spends 2 Million On Donuts

In 2012 our House of Representatives spent 2 million dollars on stuffing their fat faces with donuts, bagels, and other pastries while children go to sleep every night in this country with empty bellies. I cannot even imagine the amount of pastries 2 million dollars would purchase. I spend $10 at the donut shop and I am walking out of there with enough refined sugar to put myself in a diabetic coma.

Here is a list of the worst offenders.

John Boehner R $ 64,000
Nancy Pelosi D $ 61,000
Steny Hoyer D $ 52,000

The biggest "fat" cat was Kevin McCarthy R $ 95,000. He also spent an additional $4000 on bottled water. Mr. McCarthy declined to comment when questioned about the wasteful spending

I think if I was spending more money on donuts than most Americans make in a year I would decline to comment too.

No comments: